In order to provide content [such as characters] (henceforth to be referred to as “content”) that can be enjoyed with peace of mind by as many people as possible, Bond Corporation (henceforth to be referred to as “our company”) has established a set of “Creation Guidelines” in order to promote the overall development of the industry.
Our company asks that you respect us, our live broadcasters, our producers, and other related persons by reading and following this set of guidelines.
Definition of derivative(secondary creation)works
Derivative works(secondary creation) are defined as creations that make use of our company’s content, not as is, but with the addition of independent alterations or modifications.
Our company does not possess rights over creations that fall under this definition.
Restrictions on usage of derivative works
With regards to derivative works, our company asks that you comply with the following restrictions.
- The creation of derivative works to be commercialized or sold as goods/merchandise
- The usage of derivative works to profit from any monetizable platform, such as the YouTube Partners Program
- The creation of derivative works that are intended to injure the feelings of live broadcasters, and releasing these works to an unspecified number of people, on websites, or on social media platforms
- The creation of derivative works that are intended to injure the feelings of content producers (including artists and illustrators), and releasing these works to an unspecified number of people, on websites, or on social media platforms
- The alteration or modification of content in a malicious manner, and the release of such altered or modified content to an unspecified number of people, on websites, or on social media platforms
- The creation of derivative works for profit
- The creation of derivative works as a corporation
- Impersonation, or the creation of derivative works that are clearly similar to official content
- The creation of content against public order and morals, or containing antisocial, religious, and/or political elements
- The creation of other content that our company otherwise deems to be inappropriate
Usage of derivative works by our company
When a derivative work is publicly released, creators of such works agree to grant our company, and our affiliated live broadcasters, the right to use such works without remuneration and without restrictions on geographical area and time.
(specifically, derivative works may be shared or introduced on platforms such as our company’s social media accounts)
※ With regards to derivative works, our company will not commercialize or exercise our rights to such works.
These guidelines are subject to change without prior notice.
The affirmation of the creation of derivative works, and the promotion of the creation of such works, represents a significant positive for the development of our industry as well as in spreading awareness about live broadcasters and their content.
Our company asks that you comply with the above guidelines so that everyone can enjoy creating derivative works.
If there are any unclear points about these guidelines, please contact us via our inquiry form.
Enacted on June 14th, 2022